The Flint Farmers’ Market has been managed by Uptown Reinvestment Corporation since 2002. Previously, the market was known as the Flint City Market, and its history stretched back over a hundred years to the beginning of the 20th Century. The earliest recorded open air market began on the southeast corner of Beach and Kearsley Streets in 1905. From 1912 through 1916, the market moved to the west side of Smith Street (now Grand Traverse) along the north bank of the Flint River. After 1918, the
© 2018 - Greater Flint Arts Council - All Right Reserved.