Submit An Event
Thanks for preparing to submit your event to geneseefun.com!
Please read our submission guidelines:
- Location: Events must take place in the Flint region. Unfortunately, we cannot list events for other locations at this time.
- Lead Time: We request that events be submitted at least two to four weeks prior to the event's start date. If we receive your event info less than two weeks in advance, we cannot guarantee that your event will be posted.
- Public Events: All events must be open to the public. Invitation/member-only events will not be accepted.
- Events Images: In order for your event to be considered for featuring, we must have an professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. A single image may be uploaded along with your event listing. Images must be in .JPG format ONLY and no larger than 1 megabyte. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes - please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
- Video: If you would like to submit a video to be displayed with your event listing, click here.
- We reserve the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy. Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Greater Flint Arts Council
- Geneseefun is brought to you by the Greater Flint Arts Council (GFAC), a nonprofit organization connecting residents and visitors to arts and culture to enrich the Flint region of Michigan.
Click here to find out more about GFAC.
Flint Parade of Festivals 2013
Summer-long events bring family fun to Flint!
Flint-Genesee CVB's Pick of the Week...
Spend the night in the middle of Michigan in Flint and Genesee County and do more for less! Stay at any participating Genesee County hotel and receive a FREE GeneSEE and DO More welcome bag filled with hundreds of dollars worth of savings at area attractions, restaurants and more. So much to see and do – the Flint Cultural Center, Mt. Holly Ski & Snowboard Area, live Harness Racing at Sports Creek Raceway, The Flint Children’s Museum, IMAX Theater, unique shopping, a day at the spa and lots more including new restaurants in downtown Flint’s entertainment district and throughout the county.
For a list of participating hotels, prices and coupon offers go to www.visitflint.org and click into “Discount Overnight FunPaks.” When you stay in Genesee County, you’ll discover that there really is So Much to GeneSEE and DO!