Submit An Event
Thanks for preparing to submit your event to geneseefun.com!
Please read our submission guidelines:
- Location: Events must take place in the Flint region. Unfortunately, we cannot list events for other locations at this time.
- Lead Time: We request that events be submitted at least two to four weeks prior to the event's start date. If we receive your event info less than two weeks in advance, we cannot guarantee that your event will be posted.
- Public Events: All events must be open to the public. Invitation/member-only events will not be accepted.
- Events Images: In order for your event to be considered for featuring, we must have an professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. A single image may be uploaded along with your event listing. Images must be in .JPG format ONLY and no larger than 1 megabyte. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes - please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
- Video: Our event submission form accepts video "embed" code and links as provided by websites like YouTube.com. A video added to this form will appear on both the event detail page, as well as on our website's Video Central page.
- We reserve the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy. Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donate to GeneseeFun.com
About Greater Flint Arts Council
Geneseefun is brought to you by the Greater Flint Arts Council (GFAC), a nonprofit organization connecting residents and visitors to arts and culture to enrich the Flint region of Michigan. GFAC strives to promote and celebrate the arts-building new partnerships and to lay foundations of cultural growth for all the arts in our community.
Click here to find out more about GFAC.