Buckham Gallery presents FIELD WORK.
September 2019 brings a very special exhibition to Buckham Gallery. FIELD WORK, by guest curator Alison Wong of Wasserman Projects Detroit, is sponsored by the Dorothy Olsen Fund.
FIELD WORK explores elements and concepts inspired by and in response to the natural world around us, expressed through a diverse range of media, including painting, photography, fiber, and mixed media installation. This group exhibition brings together eight female artists, all living and working in SoutheastView more
Buckham Gallery is FREE to the public.
This program is sponsored by the Greater Flint Arts Council Share Art Genesee Grant Program made possible by the Genesee County Arts Education and Cultural Enrichment Millage funds. Your tax dollars are at work!
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Sep 25, 2019 at 11:00 am - 06:00 pm (Wed)
- Sep 26, 2019 at 11:00 am - 06:00 pm (Thu)
- Sep 27, 2019 at 11:00 am - 06:00 pm (Fri)
- Sep 28, 2019 at 11:00 am - 05:00 pm (Sat)
- Oct 2, 2019 at 11:00 am - 06:00 pm (Wed)
- Oct 3, 2019 at 11:00 am - 06:00 pm (Thu)
- Oct 4, 2019 at 11:00 am - 06:00 pm (Fri)
- Oct 5, 2019 at 11:00 am - 05:00 pm (Sat)
Additional time info:
September 13th, 6 – 9PM – Flint’s Art Walk and the opening of FIELD WORK
October 3rd, 6 – 8PM – Panel Discussion and Reception with artists and moderator Sarah Rose Sharp, Hyperallergic Arts and Culture writer
October 5th, 5 – 7PM – Closing Party
121 W. Second Street, Flint, MI 48502
On street parking available near gallery.