Harvest Farmer's Market
Fall is upon us and the Flint Children’s Museum is preparing it’s harvest with some fun food-themed activities for the little ones!
Join us for this special two week program where kids can harvest real fruits and veggies from our Sproutside garden. Kids can put their knowledge to the test in our veggie “touch box” and see how many veggies they can identify by touch alone or pick some yummy fruits and veggies to see how much each weighs. Not exciting enough? How about painting with food or finding “hidden” sunflower seeds?!
These activities are part of the rotational themes provided in our outdoor exhibition space, Sproutside. General admission for these activities, and entire museum, is $6 per person and free for Members of the museum.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Sep 21, 2019 at 10:00 am - 05:00 pm (Sat)
- Sep 22, 2019 at 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Sun)
- Sep 24, 2019 at 10:00 am - 05:00 pm (Tue)
- Sep 25, 2019 at 10:00 am - 05:00 pm (Wed)
- Sep 26, 2019 at 10:00 am - 05:00 pm (Thu)
- Sep 27, 2019 at 10:00 am - 05:00 pm (Fri)
- Sep 28, 2019 at 10:00 am - 05:00 pm (Sat)
- Sep 29, 2019 at 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Sun)
1602 University Ave, Flint, MI 48504
Free parking next to the Flint Children’s Museum building, or in adjacent parking lot.