WORLD PREMIER PLAY about an African-American family in Flint during the water crisis.
As the water crisis in Flint, Michigan begins to make national headlines, a young couple struggling to make ends meet scrambles to fight for a better future for their daughter–– even if it means losing everything they have. Developed in Flint Rep’s 2020 New Works Festival.
Teens (18 and under): $18
Seniors (60 and older): $18
Children (12 and under): $16
Veteran & Active Military: $10 *
College Students: $10 **
Genesee County Residents receive ADDITIONAL 30% off
*does not stack with Genesee Country discount.
**college student rush rate tickets must be purchased in-person on the day of the performance. Does not stack with Genesee Country discount. Must have a valid student ID. To inquire about alternative proofs of enrollment, please contact the Ticket Center at (810) 237-7333.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Feb 4, 2022 at 08:00 pm (Fri)
- Feb 5, 2022 at 02:00 pm (Sat)
- Feb 5, 2022 at 08:00 pm (Sat)
- Feb 6, 2022 at 02:00 pm (Sun)
- Feb 10, 2022 at 12:00 pm (Thu)
- Feb 11, 2022 at 08:00 pm (Fri)
- Feb 12, 2022 at 02:00 pm (Sat)
- Feb 12, 2022 at 08:00 pm (Sat)
- Feb 13, 2022 at 07:00 pm (Sun)
- Feb 18, 2022 at 08:00 pm (Fri)
- Feb 19, 2022 at 02:00 pm (Sat)
- Feb 19, 2022 at 08:00 pm (Sat)
- Feb 20, 2022 at 02:00 pm (Sun)
Additional time info:
Thursday, February 10th, 2022 – 12:00 pm
POST SHOW DISCUSSION. Stay after the performance to enjoy a talk-back with the artists and producers.
Friday, February 11th, 2022 – 8:00pm
COLLEGE NIGHT. College students can recieve one free ticket to the performance. Available one hour prior to the performance, with a valid student ID (or acceptable, alternative proof of enrollment).
1220 E Kearsley St, Flint, MI 48503