The current building (1026 E. Kearsley Street, Flint, MI) was dedicated in 1958. The building is being renovated. This will create an inviting, energized environment that welcomes individuals and groups. It will also support the Library’s role as a valued civic space. See YourNewFPL.org for more information on the renovation plans.
In May 2020 the Library will open up at its temporary location at Courtland Center, 4190 E. Court Street, Burton. It will be located right next door to the ... view more »